Friday, March 02, 2007

February 24-26 A Few Pictures












I don't know why the big white space between pixs and text so scoll down! I'm technologically inept when it comes to this type of thing, so my apologies to you dear reader!









Last weekend was pretty busy around here, this weekend--more what we are used to living in The Grove, a quieter weekend!
In random order as I load the pictures in, everything from Claire's 6th Birthday, from eating lunch in our tiny kitchen (Cameron and Carly do you remember the carrot biting competition to see how loud we could be?), (take note Cathy-clutter, clutter, clutter!) to Cake, to sleeping baby on the couch in all the commotion, G.G. arriving as the kidlets were making welcome home signs for Aunty Amy and Uncle Tyler. Amy and Tyler arriving home at VIA and part of the Greeting Committee--the pretty part, April and Abby and the famous sign April made for Amy and Tyler and the snow picture I tried to take with the full memory card using April's digital camera, but had to use my old technology instead. (Amy and Tyler can you see the lovely potted plant you gave me for my birthday last year? The Heather is in bloom, and if you look closely, you will see the snowdrops in bloom in the large green pot-these are you Dad's favourite flowers!) Also, a picture I just love of Cathy with her Daddy after I had given her permission to give him a smack for acting silly, but these October babies stick together and she said "she couldn't do that to her daddy" so she hugged him around the neck instead and I took the picture!
There were other pictures too of the beautiful Miss "K" greeting her daddy, and a lovely one of her sitting on the carpet waiting for them to arrive through customs, with the sign she made to welcome them home, but I don't feel free to add those to my blog without permission, so you will just have to take my word for it-that, she is: a) beautiful and b) a lovely little girl and c) and that we think the world of her!


Enjoy!



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful reunion with Amy.

Allyson said...

We sure did Wendy, it was wonderful to see her again and get my hug!