Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blast from the Past 5

Thursday 28
Week 13 -- 88-277

Income Tax return mailed today. A dull day today and I thought the sun would last! I had really wanted to hang out Cathy's diapers and clothes. There's nothing like sunshine and fresh air on clothes. We finally get paid tomorrow. Boy I canno believe how broke we got. Our cupboards are barer than Mother Hubbard's today. I called Wendy for tomorrow evening so we can go shopping -- I'm sure I'll still be here.


I remember the days-- diaper days and pay days. I still have a clothes line and just love the way towels get crispy on the line, that is just the best. We only got paid once a month, and we really stretched that penny I can tell you. Well tomorrow is pay day for me to. My second last before I retire. Only 1 more Friday, and then 2 days next week--it's going to go fast!

No comments: