Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cameras You Gotta Love 'em! OR, Cameras @%^@%*!

We must live in the true north here in The Grove! When I came home from the airport yesterday there was snow on our lawn and roof. I knew it was cold in Vancouver when we said goodbye to Amy and Tyler, but really! It must be a bit of the hair . . . thing.

Yesterday as I was driving home after dropping off Abby and April in Delta, I reached into my purse to pull out my cell phone and glasses for the "just in case" emergency that I hope never crops up. And what to my wondress eyes did appear, no wait, that's from The Night Before Christmas, let's try this instead, I stuck in my thumb and pulled out a ..., nope not that one either. Well actually, I stuck in my hand to pull out these items and I pulled out April's digital camera. We had forgotten in all the rush of hugs and welcomes to return it to its' rightful owner.

So I thought as I turned the corner, I'll take a picture with her lovely digital to prove that there is snow at our house. Much to my displeasure the Memory Card was full! Drats, it's just like a normal camera, no film, no picture, no room on the memory card, no picture! Remember my blog from a few weeks back about no film being in my camera? Now I don't feel so bad, or should I say, caught off guard yet again?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Mom! I can tell you how to erase some old photos so you can snap away at your pleasure and get aquainted with a digital camera (so easy!)! :-)
Thanks for trying...it would be funny to discover later these photos taken by you or Dad!
xoxo