Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blast From the Past, Part 2

1973 March, Sunday 25 Week 12 84-281


Cathy fell head first into the tub today. I just about had a heart attack grabbing her. She didn't cry or even act scared, I think that is amazing. Dick worked out the New Income Tax Form today while I did the laundry and dishes. We get about $60.00 back-what a neat surprise. This afternoon we drove over to Dick's parents, but they were out. No wonder, it was just beautiful out. If it weren't for the wind it would have been lovely and warm out.


I wonder what this new week will bring. Will there be three or four of us at this time next week? Fixing up everything for the new baby is every bit as exciting the second time around. I can hardly wait to have you in my arms. All that wee need to do now is pick out your name. We chosen so many, we can't decide.

Well $60 wouldn't go very far today would it? But back in the 70s that was big money! Sunny Sunday in 1973, Sunny Sunday in 2007. I hope you all had a lovely day today.


No comments: