Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blast From the Past, Part 4

1973 March

Wednesday 28

Week 13 87 - 278



While I was seeing Dr. Lepawsky this afternoon Dick took Cathy out into the warm sunshine. We've been really lucky with our weather, I know it's too much to hope but I hope it lasts till Summer! The Baby now weighs about 8 lbs. 3 oz., it gained almost a lb. in a week. When it kicks me it feels as though my whole tummy shifts to the side. Dr. L. still stubbornly insists we're having a Boy. I'll say at least that the heartbeat was only 140 instead of 150 something!



This afternoon, this darling baby that I was carrying, not an "it", but a beautiful April, took her precious little girl Abby out for a walk in the sunshine! Ah, how the big wheel keeps on turning.




(April and Abby taken last Fall)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom, I am loving reading your diary excerpts...to know how you were feeling before you had us. Thank you for sharing your innermost feelings. I didn't know you kept a diary all this time!
xoxo

Allyson said...

Well I haven't really kept a journal all this time, it was that Daddy had given me on for the beginning of 1973--what a great year that was!