Saturday, March 24, 2007

Little Girls, Little Girls

Pappa and I had fun today, two of our little girls, Caroline and Catie came over to play while the "older" portion of the family went out to play.

Catie reminded me of her Aunty April, as she walked around with these two beenie babies, April's, the orange one and Mommy's, the pink one, hatless, and bald, it took me back 30+ years!

Poor little Caroline has a horrible cough and a runny nose, but that didn't stop her smiling from ear to ear. She was talking away and walking away pushing this little "activity table" across the floor.

We had such a lovely day. Pappa and Nanny one-on-one--terrific fun. We have to do that again really soon.

m m m m m m m m m m

Colds must be in the air, after the little ones left, I spoke to April and Miss Abby now has a cold also, and just moments ago, I hung up after speaking to my mom, and my Brother, Richard has a cold too. It's got to be all the damp weather. We're never drying out! I'm not certain, but I think my toes are beginning to web!

2 comments:

cathy said...

Thanks so much again for today! We had a great time with our other three. And Catie kept talking all about Nannie and Pappa's house. We talked about her sandwich, but she did not tell me what kind she had! When we got home Caroline nursed and snuggled for close to 2 hours!

And, I too believe I am growing webbed feet!

Allyson said...

It was Toasted Tuna and Tomato, Pappa made them for us. Followed up with apple slices and yogurt and of course milk in her "tippy cup". I can imagine Caroline was happy to nuzzle up to her mommy. She was so good about not nursing, honestly you'd never think that she was distressed about it. It just goes to show how tolerant and patient these little ones can be. You have to love them even more for it don't you?