Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blast From the Past, Part 4B

27 Tuesday
Week 13 86-279
Ooops, posted today's yesterday, so today I post yesterday's today!


It was supposed to rain today, ha the sun gave us a great 50 degrees today. I dried clothes on the line, was it ever nice. After school Dick took us (Cathy and I) back to Richmond High to see the best of the water colours his grade 11s and 12s did. It really made me feel proud to see the results of Dick's labours. The Academy Awards were on TV tonight. The Godfather was Best Picture, Liza Minelli, Best Actress (for Cabaret) and Marlon Brando, Best Actor (The Godfather). Brando refused his award because of the Indian Situation in America. Good for him--I admire a cause like that.



Sunny yesterday and today too. I still love watching the Academy Awards. And as for causes, well depending on what it is, yup, I admire people who stand up for what they believe in!

No comments: