Saturday, March 31, 2007

Blast from the Past 5 and 6

30 Friday
Week 13 89-276

Cleaned the house again and I thought last week would be the end of it for a while. Our Second Baby is due today, but as I write this at five to eleven in the evening there is still no sign of it coming. I hope it comes soon, each day it gets bigger by approximately 2 oz. I really want a baby, not a one month old size to begin with. I guess Aunt Lil will be disappointed because today is her Birthday.



31 Saturday
Week 13 90-276

What a strange day today. It poured down rain at breakfast and by lunch the sun was shining. I was very sleepy today. I laid down twice which is a first for me. Dick felt like he was coming down with a cold, but I sure hope not. My rocking chair didn't come again today. That makes two days I've waited for it! I wonder what will arrive first, the chair or the Baby. I hope the latter! I thought I had show today, but I'm not sure. Typical of me I'm afraid.


Well for beginners, let me tell you right off. I must have been off my nut to clean so much. I sure don't do that anymore, but then again, maybe it was because I had little Cathy running around and I needed to keep it more cleanly! And that rocking chair, well let's just say, it arrived after April did, and it is now in her computer room. A fine Canadian made chair it is too,but the back is too upright for really comfy rocking which is still a disappointment to me! It turns out many years later we bought dining room chairs made by the same company. Amy never mentioned in the diary for obvious reasons, now has these chairs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..you were awaiting my pal April, it brought tears to my eyes! Very sweet! Just saw her today and she is as beautiful as ever. Your baby is a wonderful mother! Love to read your blasts.
Love to ya
Laura

Allyson said...

You saw each other finally? That is just great. I think that both of you are just awesome mommas. It is a treat to watch your child and in your case, your friend's children grow into womanhood and motherhood. It suits you to a T!
So glad you are enjoying my Blasts!
Love you too. Say hi to your mom and dad for us please.
xxx-Allyson

cathy said...

Well Mom, all of the cleaning is called Nesting! That is what you were doing...preparing your nest.

Allyson said...

I sure was doing that. Hey I like your new picture! xx