Monday, April 02, 2007

Snow and Other Things


Well if you've read my number one daughter's blog, you know that their family is going to increase. We'll just call them the Crazy-8s now, because life around there is going to be just that. If anyone can handle 6 children it certainly is Cathy and Cliff, God Bless Them! A new little life in the making, does it get any better than that? No, it does not! Congratulations C&C, C,C,C,C, and C! I'm betting here and now, on the record, that little baby Wee-C's name will start with a C too, what do you think?
This picture was taken Last Easter, when Cathy was almost due with Caroline and April was just a wee-bit along with Miss Abby. What a difference a year makes aye my girlies?

The snow covered our upstairs skylight. I couldn't believe my eyes. As pretty as it was, because its' melted now of course, the poor cherry blossoms and daffodils took a bit of a beating.


We had lunch with our dear friends Kathy and Tom before they headed back to our favourite holiday place, Osoyoos. It was so good to see them again. Hopefully by now, they are drinking tea and looking out their front window at Osoyoos Lake.


Today I went shopping and bought some Easter Treats to put in the plastic coloured Easter eggs for the Hunt on Sunday. Can't wait to watch all the little darlings run around, all hepped up on a sugar high. Originally I was just going to buy them tee shirts but after MSNing Amy I realized that she was filling their eggs, then so should I. Several weeks ago I went to our local WallMart and found 7 orange tee shirts. I think we should take pictures of the kids wearing them before the candy don't you?




6 comments:

cathy said...

Yes, we will be the crazy 8's, unless there are twins in here. What would we do then?!?!?!?!? Anyways good thought for one healthy baby!!!

And yes, of course this baby will have a hard C name. Now, to find two perfect names...hhhhhmmm.

Love you xo

Allyson said...

Don't go there Cath!!!

I wonder if there is a c-word for last and final Baby? tee hee! Of course we will love this little one "the most", just as we do all of our wonderful Grandchildren.

Mrs. Merriman said...

I know what that "c" word is!! Complete!!

Their family will be complete now and they ARE the crazy 8's!

Psst.. I like Cathy's shirt in the photo ;)

Allyson said...

Cynthia, you ARE GOOD! VERY GOOD! XXXOOO

Mrs. Merriman said...

Thanks!!! I think you are VERY GOOD too :)

cathy said...

Ha Ha...And, yes...loved that shirt...xo