Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blast From the Past 9

Tuesday 3
Week 14 93-272

Nothing yet, what's going on in there? My little one is too comfy in there . . .how big do you need to be? Your Big Sister was only 6 lbs. 5 1/2 oz. you must weigh about 9 lbs. by now! I'm taking you back to the Doctor again tomorrow maybe I'll know more then. Dick was home with his cold again today but he'll be back to school tomorrow. We finally decided on names. April Leigh or Eli Alexander. I sure hope we made the right choice. I hope Baby likes it.


One thing I know for certain, Cathy didn't like what we were going to call her, Gregory Artur and April certainly didn't like the name Eli! And my almost 60 year old brain is thinning, so I can't recall for sure what we were going to call a boy if darling Amy hadn't arrived. I think it was Eli Alexander too if I'm not mistaken. All the way around, I am so happy that I had three beautiful daughters. We were and are blessed with three prized daughters!&&&

2 comments:

cathy said...

I don't think I have ever looked like a Greg have I? If I have, I better get working on myself lol.

I am happy with my name xo

Allyson said...

Never have that I know of! xxx I love your name too baby!