Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blast From the Past 13 - Lucky 13!


7 Saturday - SR 6:23-SS 7:42

Week 14 97-268


At exactly 4:44 p.m. April Leigh made her grand appearance weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz. You should see all the fine brownish hair all over her head. She has a very round face and head and I haven't decided who she looks like. But she is a real live doll. She started talking in the delivery room. I am so tired and happy, I'll never be able to put all my feelings into words. Dick was my greatest help and inspiration and without him it would have been very difficult. He was so fantastic with the breathing. I'm very proud of him, me and of course April.
Happy Birthday my darling daughter!


2 comments:

The Hoegler Family said...

Hi Allyson.

I can't believe what I am seeing; April as a baby. How cute, and so much fun to see!

Have you had time to look for those bows that Gia wanted to borrow for her wedding yet?

Love from Hege

Anonymous said...

Ok Mrs Aporta, this one made me smile and a few happy tears! Wow that is so cool. I truly enjoyed reading that! Can you believe your baby is all grown up? I look at Kyle and Josh and think where did the time go...and you are looking at your daughter now..34?
Love to you all and thanks for sharing your thoughts from that day.