Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blast From the Past 10

1973 April
Wednesday
Week 14 94-271 4


I thought for sure the Baby was coming last night! We were both so excited. By 2 a.m. everything calmed down to nothing. I was supposed to see Dr. Lepawsky today but he has the flu. I just know I'll have it now that he's sick. I must try and hold off until at least tomorrow night. We made an appointment for 3:45 just in case. Just in case we're available that is. The plumber came and put in new taps in the tub. Hooray--hot running water again.


Those were the good old days when you called the landlady and she arranged and paid for the expense of a plumber, but not anymore, we call Shell Bussey's Home Time and get wonderful plumbers but they cost us the big buckos!

I was very excited last night when I went to bed knowing that this was going to be my last week of work!


No comments: