Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday Greetings and Wishes


Mom with her two Bright Stars!


Today is my dear Mother-In-Law's 85th Birthday!




Sending out my love to you this morning Mom.
The sun is shining.
The birds are singing songs of joy, just for you.
The breeze is gently blowing the tulips and grasses all in your honour.
Oh that we could turn back the hands of time and that you were a
carefree young lady of 16 again!
But that can't be.
I know in your heart you still feel like that beautiful young lady,
I wish I'd known you then, but I am delighted to know
you now and call you Mom.
Blessings to you today and always,

With Love,
Allyson
xxxooo




A memory, without the picture -- two years ago at Cathy and Cliff's, mom jumping in the trampoline. How many 82 year olds do you know that would and could do that? She is truly an inspiration.




1 comment:

cathy said...

Happy Birthday Oma! We all love you xo