Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Funny How Things Happen

Yesterday as my beloved and I were walking in the Spring Sunshine, I happened to look down, in the gutter if you will and I noticed this disc, I read the names on it and kept going, and then something made me take 3 steps backward to pick up the disc.


On the disc was written:
Jolene and David
06.17.06

I said to my beloved, I said, this must be April and Nick's Jolene and David. My beloved said, naaa, I'm sure there are many Jolene and David's, I said, naaa, this is them! When we got home, we phoned our April and sure enough, it is "our" Jolene and David.

It so happens that this "gutter" was right beside a very well used park where softball and soccer rule. So JoJo, if you or one of your friends was at "our field" we have your/their diskette. It's a little worse for the wear, so you might have to recut a new one. And while you're at it, make one for us too! I'll bring it over to April's next time I go visit!

The happy Couple on their Wedding Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! That is SO WILD! It is SUCH a small world really now, isn't it?
Cool story Aunty A!
Love to you both. Andrea xo

Allyson said...

Hi my darling Blog-Stalker,glad you checked in! Isn't that too weird Andrea. Uncle Dick still doesn't quite believe it to be true, but who could make stuff like this up? Very Charles Dickinsonean. Hugs to my Matty Bug.