Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Happy Thought of the Day


Sisters and cousins enjoying each other! Here try this finger it tastes like nanaimo bars.













At yesterday's gift opening. A little spice for the oatmeal.

I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought about was that four very hard working women in my life are home today. Amy who slept through part of Christmas Day because she worked both Christmas Eve night and into Boxing Day morning. April for the remainder of the week. Of course Cathy who is home but always work, work, working, and our dear friend Silvana took this part of the week off for the first time in countless years.
Silvana and Earl having a Christmas moment

Just thinking of them all at home today makes me very, very happy.


Silvana, April and Amy, I hope you stay in your cozy robes all day long, and Cathy, I hope your little Catie girl is feeling better and that all of the 6-pack keep themselves entertained so that you can have a tea! Have a great day!





These pictures are just a sampling of what went on at our house on Christmas Day and Cathy's house on Boxing Day. What fun!

No comments: