Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let's Play!


While Pappa and Carly were picking up Claire and Cameron from school this afternoon, I traced Catie's elbow on the etch a sketch. Pappa decided it would be a funny picture if it looked like an extension of Nanny's arm! I think I need drawing lessons!


Carly's new eraser!












Claire sporting the Click-It headband she made.


Cameron with the first creation-how does that thing float like that?
Catie stringing her Click-its!






Today Cathy had three parent-teacher conferences with the kid's teachers. I brought along the Click- Its from home, and while Caroline was sleeping, we played! As this is a toy we keep at our house they really enjoyed playing with them. Ahh, peace and quiet, that is, until Catie broke Cameron's later project!






Why nibble on fattening cookies when you can nibble on your sweet little grandaughter's arm?













This picture doesn't totally capture our goodbye's but you get the picture!
Cameron was on the computer and Courtney precious little lamb was sleeping but you get a sense of what kind of goodbye pictures we drive off with in our heads.


Ah Caroline, we've got to teach you not to stick your head and later on her arm out the window to say goodbye!

3 comments:

AmberW said...

Oh my goodness I nearly died of laughter with little Caroline's head sticking out the window. That is just hysterical!! You guys are great:)

cathy said...

Those are so fun Mom!!! I am so glad you went digital!

Allyson said...

Thanks Girls! I just love this new camera, I never run out of film. Especially around the subject matter I hold so dear to my heart!
xx