Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Claire and Pappa Build a Gingerbread House


Today was a special day in Claire's classroom. Each child invited one member of their family to help build a GingerBread House. Claire invited her Pappa!

Talk about visions of sugarplums. All of the children were so busily crafting the perfect house, the time just flew by!

Pappa told me Claire was outstanding at glueing the edges with the special icing!



Pappa and Claire with a work in progress. Looking good you two!
The finished product two stories high! Yea, Pappa, Yea Claire. Why is that Santa on the Chimney top and a window to look inside? I'm thinking Architect Claire! You two are good.

(Note: The house on the yellow wall behind them. The one on the extreme left was made by Claire too!) Don't you just love Christmas crafts?

4 comments:

cathy said...

Those are great photos, and we are so glad that Dad and Claire had a great time together!!


We think Claire did a great job too, and I love her little house on the extreme left. If you click the photo you can see it much better!!!

Great job all of you! I am so glad you guys have the digital!

xo

Allyson said...

Hi Doll, from all accounts, a good time was had by all.

Claire did do a great job, and I had meant to tell people to click on it. That's how I found out who the artiste was! Isn't it sweet.

Me too on the digital so much fun and so simple.
xx

PamnPat'sParadise said...

What a wonderful memory to treasure for the years to come! I love that my parents are doing these things too with my girls!

Allyson said...

You are right Pam, we have to grab these times as often as we can because all too soon the children grow up and then we have to wait until they are late teens to be seen even walking in the mall with them. Cherish the moment as my dear brother always says.