Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday!


A patient little girl waiting for her daddy!

Our beautiful little girl safe and sound on Canadian terra firma

Tyler's parent's and my beloved overjoyed that the travellers are home!

Some of the gang


A family reunited


My heart is full tonight, our kids, Amy and Tyler arrived home after 45 long days (for us) in South America. Cathy and Cliff took 2 of their kids out of school, and brought the whole wonderful brood of grandchildren to the airport. My beloved and I, as well as Tyler's parents, and his darling daughter "K" came out to greet them. The only 3 missing were April and Nick and Abby. They had been sick, sick, sick (not Abby thankfully) for the past 3 days so they didn't come, but in their hearts I know, they were at the Airport with us! We watched them come through those international customs doors a sight for sore eyes I tell you.

I had my camera, but I think it was on a weird (as in unknown to me setting, so the pictures are weirdly bright-but they captured the joy).

Welcome home world travellers, after approx. 30 hours in-transit, your very own bed will feel mighty fine tonight. Sweet dreams!

The only shot of Cameron, showing off his gift from Aunty Amy. Note Additional artwork on leg!


Our little dumpling wearing her new souveneir shirt, she was very happy to receive "only a crumby T-Shirt!"


Suits you Uncle Tyler!


You too Aunty Amy!

xxxooo

Two beautiful sisters!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, great photos Mom! I'll be right-clickin' and stealing those. Yesterday was so awesome! I'm so so happy you were there for our arrival home. We certainly did miss the Besth's though. Thanks for everything. IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME.
xo Amy

cathy said...

I am so happy they are home today!!

Welcome back Amy and Tyler!!

Love you guy!!

Alyson said...

You make beautiful babies :)

Ummmm...I can't believe how good Amy looks after being in a plane for so long. I never look good. Usually I am still wiping the drool from my lip ;)

Allyson said...

From one Alyson to another-so do you! Thanks Alyson. I know what you mean about Amy. Even after such marathon trips she comes off the plane looking like a star! I'd look I was personally responsible for keeping the plane airborne and all the passengers details taken care of-in other words-wiped out!