Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun Friday-Updated!




Here is a picture of my beautiful mother sitting at her computer. I love receiving e-mails from my mom and I know her grandchildren do too. The "wallpaper" on her computer is a picture of my dad and mom standing in my Uncle Ernie and Aunty Myrtle's garden at their cabin at Lake Winnipeg. For some reason or other this picture keeps disappearing, right mom? At least for now we have it captured "forever". See you on Facebook Mom!
xxoo



Just returned from Cathy and Cliff's, it's in the genes I tell ya! Look at our Catie girl, just like her G.G.! Soon she will be helping Nanny with Facebook! xxoo



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the photos in this one - you're never too old or too young to learn how to use the 'puter!
And look how you can use it to display photos, play games and show off your beautiful Mom and beautiful granddaughter.
Lots of love,
April
xoxo

Allyson said...

:) xxxooo