Monday, February 04, 2008

It's Springtime in Ladner!

I have the privilige of staying at our daughter April's (and Nick and Abby's) on Saturday. I slept over and on Sunday morning we went for the most delightful walk and discovered that it is actually Springtime in Ladner.

One beautiful blossom reaching out to the other!
Heather in bloom
A promise of better weather.
Do you know what we came home to in The Grove? Snow still on our rooftop, mounds of snow on our snow covered lawn, icy sidewalks that weren't cleared and some sidestreets still looking treacherous. As I type this, we are experiencing more of the "white stuff". What happened to that Groundhog the other day anyway? I'm thinking Ladner would be a mighty fine place to live.

2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

I'm not talking to you.

Allyson said...

Springtime will come to you-hang in there :)