Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Snowdrop Saga Continues.....


Earlier this morning, it looked like the lone little snowdrop was all but defeated

But no, later on in the afternoon, it started to reappear-yippee!

Well I don't know about the rest of you but this snow stuff is really just too much! I thought rain was in the forecast-I didn't hear a thing about snow, until my beloved told me "there's snow on the ground!", ugh.


Take that Snow!!
If you look closely you will see a yellow blossom. Look out Ladner, we're not far behind!
And last, but not least, 2 snowdrops that emerged despite the snow piled on it earlier in the week

3 comments:

The Hoegler Family said...

Oh it's so funny how you Canadian west coast people don't really like the snow to stay too long. My mother in law too "complains" about it. And I think it's funny how the school closes and people take a snow day. Imagine living in Norway. We would have a 4 months holiday if we could take snow days...he..he... I miss the snow and the bright atmosphere it creates a lot. I rather have snow than rain. Snow doesn't make your clothes wet and the surroundings so gray :o)
Have a nice day!

Love from Hege

Hope Walls said...

I'm green with envy. Here, we're in the midst of coping with 1-2 cm of dry styrofoam snow, temp -22 with winds gusting to 50km/h causing white-out conditions, polishing the roads to make 'em slick, and a windchill into the -35 range. I am SO ready for spring. ~sigh~

Allyson said...

You are both right. We do complain alot, or should I say, I complain alot!
That is cold, cold weather "ticblog", I am not jealous not one little bit. Hope it warms up soon.