Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Don't See This Everyday

I was over at Cathy's this afternoon helping with pick up and delivery of school kids following a field trip. I decided to bring my camera along, just in case. I think after you see these pictures you too will be dragging yours along.


I was in the laundry room and I heard little Miss Caroline (aka-face slapper and direct hit to head with etch-a-sketch,she was in some kinda space today!), anyway I digress. She was all excited because she saw the garbage truck outside of her window. So being the nosy Nanny that I am, I had to see what got her all excited. For her it was probably just the garbage truck, for me, something totally unexpected ....

I caught up with these two young workers on my way to pick up Cameron and Claire and they recognized me from taking the pictures from the living room window. They told me, that today was their Friday and they were just having a bit of fun. They were fun and a delight to talk to and both wanted to have one more picture taken. I told them I was going to e-mail them to the local newspapers, I have. I hope they print them.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Glad you got to go take photos of them!

Hope Walls said...

Too too funny! People don't enjoy their jobs nearly enough, and Lord knows this would be one of the less enjoyable ones to have. Good on them for taking it in their own hands!

I hope it gets published, too!!!

Allyson said...

Thanks both of you. I was thinking too that not enough people enjoy themselves at work, and especially at a job like this one. It was their Friday and they were making fun of it, you've got to love that.