Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Pictures of Our Super 7

Carly was the only grandchild exiting the bus by the time I got to school. I thought, I'll try and capture a picture of her as she starts down the stairs, just like a vintage puzzle that belonged to her momma. That didn't quite work out, but I love this one.



After dropping Carly home, I went back to pick up Cameron and Claire. They are so funny and playful. I think these two pictures exemplify them best these days.








Catie tackled a puzzle today for the very first time and completed it without a speck of help-way to go Catie-Girl! Look at that terrific smile, she is as she should be, so pleased by her accomplishment.



I called them the "hairy-beasts" and asked them if I could take a before picture. Before as in, all four are getting haircuts after supper. They all agreed, even came into the living room for their portrait, but then not one of them would sit still! Am I surprised? Not really. I think by the time I settled them, Nanny was in a hurry to "capture the moment" as the saying goes-hence the blurriness and I even have a gizmo on my camera to stop that. There's a lot of energy in that house, if only they could get it into a generator somehow, they'd never need BC Hydro.




Three little gals are missing from all of the above pictures and it wouldn't be a good Nanny Blog unless I included them. Pictures from recent visits.

Caroline builds Lego Towers, really, really high. You should hear her speaking voice, she sounds like she's been influenced by the Mandarine language. Too cute.


Baby Courtney, not nearly as excited about Tupperware as Nona, Mommy and Nanny!


A playful Abby-Uncle Tyler imitating Abby, Abby imitating Uncle Tyler. Taken a week before the beginning of their South American adventure.

2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

lol @ Caroline's accent! We were positive Serejane had a Cantonese fiary godmother lol

Tell Cathy to hurry up with the 'after' pictures or thye wil again be hairy (and maybe blurry) beasts again.

Allyson said...

Where does that accent come from anyway? Too funny.

And those shorn beasts will most assuredly be blurry, or not all in the same picture at once!
Lots of Laughs.