Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happiness Is














It's all in the packpacks!

Lima Bound!
Who travelled all those hours?


A room with a view!








Happiness is . . .


Hearing that your daughter Amy and partner, Tyler, have arrived safe and sound in Lima, Peru. It was a marathon trip, but they made it. We just know they are going to have a great time sampling the local food and drinks and seeing all the wonderful sights

Amy has caught the blogging bug, keeping us updated on a travel blog. It's almost like we are right there, almost!















2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so jealous! A year ago today I was wrapping up my time in Peru. It's a beautiful place. I know they will have a fantastic time!

Allyson said...

That's right Kristen, remind me again, where did you go?