Friday, January 25, 2008

Top of the World Ma, Part II

Yesterday my beloved and I did a spectacular walk on a portion of the Fort to Fort Trail (Fort Langley). We dragged the camera along, well actually my beloved did, and here's a shot to match the Machu Picchu picture of Amy's. Okay, well not really, but my beloved said it reminded him of hers.
Aren't the mountains behind me spectacular? I guess I have to fess up. It was really only a grassy knoll which overlooked the Fraser to my left and to my right a lovely little hobby farm with horses munching on the frozen tundra.


4 comments:

cathy said...

Cute Mom!!

Unknown said...

That is one spectacular shot, Mom! What a backdrop! Are you on your toes? I can't tell! haha
It does remind me of the travelling TNA's picture below. :-)
I'm jealous of your day and evening walks!
xxoxo

Allyson said...

Thanks gals.
Nope April, it was just the slope, it just looked like I was on my toes. Well, this old lady has to try and get her exercise, don't be jealous! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

See, you don´t need to see a new continent to get a cool shot! Love it Mom. Yes, you are on top of the world.

xo Amy