Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two Beautiful Ladies, Two Days in a Row


It was dejavu all over again. Today we paid a visit to Abby and April just like when April was on Mat leave. Finding themselves without childcare today Momma (courtesy of her place of employ), got to stay home with Abby. So we paid a call!

Last night my beautiful mom, and my beloved and I had dinner together. Now my silly mom, won't like this picture, but I do, and that's all that counts (sorry Mom). I think she is a raving beauty. And now that I think about it, both of these ladies are. Two visits with two blue-eyed beauties. How lucky can a "girl" get?






UPDATE: My mom likes this picture, she told me so in an e-mail last night! I'm glad you like this one Mom. Love you. xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie (G.G.) IS SUCH a BEAUTIFUL lady (why wouldn't she like this picture? I am glad she did!) She's always together and "with-it" and especially good in the "blues".
Love you Grannie. Love you A.A.
Andrea xo
BTW, Abby is growing and ever-changing... it's been too long since we've seen her... xo

Wendy said...

Happy New Year Allyson! What a great shot of Little Miss Abby - hope you had a lovely visit. And I agree, a beautiful picture of your mom - she has a glow of happiness!

cathy said...

I like the photos too! xo

Allyson said...

Thanks everyone. I think my mom is the most beautiful lady. She always looks so glamorous.