Thursday, February 22, 2007

Only 4 More Sleeps!









This momma is counting the sleeps until "her baby" comes home from Thailand!
Tyler and Amy left us in January with the cold winter winds howling and yowling around them at the airport. I wonder what they will arrive home to? Rain? Sunshine? One thing I'm certain of, they are coming home to welcoming arms, and I can't wait. And for that matter, neither can her daddy, or her sisters (can't speak for the B.-In-Law's) and I know Tyler's Miss "K" will be the most delighted of all! I am sure they have had a trip of a lifetime and I can't wait to hear the stories, and the stories behind the stories, see the pictures, but most of all, seeing my beautiful daughter's smiling face and getting a bear hug from our boy Tyler when they get out of Canada Customs!
Amy and Tyler, aka, Tang and Soy, if you are reading this in Hong Kong, Happy shopping, happy touring, stay safe and have an excellent flight home.

We love you both, Mom and Dad xxxooo


xxxooo



No comments: