Saturday, November 04, 2006

Photos Hidden Away in my Camera




Finally, we got 2 rolls of film developed. It's scary how the time flies. Some predate Cameron's 6th Birthday! That's the trouble with old technology. You have to wait until the roll is finished to share the shots. Here are a few of our new favourites of our 6-pack!

One our Baby girl sent us from a recent Halloween Party. TDM and Amy alway find some "famous" couple to go as. Can you guess who? Her initials begin with B.S. and his K.F. I can't tell if she's chewing a wad of gum though!

The other pictures are ours, Mae Mae with the big, big eyes! A recent visit with Abby. And Some summer fun!

This is the stuff that that gets you through the wet November days! Stay dry everyone.

2 comments:

cathy said...

Ah...I miss summertime.

Those are cute photos Mom xo

Allyson said...

So do I the rain is pounding on the skylight as I type this-grrrrr!
I just love the photos too, but then how could I not with all of them being my favourite subject material! xxxooo