Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Love!

Each time I see one of my daughters with their newborn babe, I am always reminded of what love is and what it is like to be loved.
What I mean by that is, and I think it each and every time, watching a baby being loved by his or her mommy and daddy, the caresses and the stroking, and the gazing and the kissing, and the smiling, well if you were lucky, that's just exactly how your mom and daddy treated you. It makes me well up just thinking about it.


Pappa and I had the pleasure of visiting our newest little Grandson Colby today and that all encompassing love is what we saw today.











First comes love, then comes marriage,
and then comes Colby in a baby carriage!
Amy and Tyler you are blessed.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little family, the 3 of them and all that love. Too bad "K" was missing.
I think its so important to do the best that you can with your children but always drown them with love and affection and encouragement. I'm sure there will be times when they won't want it from you but they'll at least know it deep down inside. xo Andrea xo

Allyson said...

So true Andrea, I love the word "drown" it's spot on. And let's face it, sometimes we don't even like our little ones, but would we give them away? No way on earth! I will get a picture with all 4 of them that's a promise! xx