Saturday, May 10, 2008

What the World Needs Most of All-MOTHERS!!!


This blog is dedicated first to My Mom and My dear husband's Mom. We thank you for the rich life and legacy you've given us. Your help, love and devotion can never be repaid. You set the bar high on mothering, and are a tough act to follow. You are our biggest blessings.

To my dear daughters three-I thank you for making me look like I was a good mother. I know there were times when we could have killed each other but that too has thankfully long past! Each one of you has taught me so much. I love and admire each of you for the way you conduct your lives and carry on. You bring me joy every day. I can't imagine life without you. You are my blessings.


To all of the wonderful women in my life, be you a mommy, an auntie, a niece, a granny, a sister, a friend. My life is so much richer because of you. I am inspired by your stories. I am inspired by your thoughtfullness, courage and caring. I am blessed.


A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

cathy said...

Happy Mothers Day MOM!

Allyson said...

Thanks "original"! xxx