Friday, May 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I think this my second time!

6 Things.

I've been tagged by Amberslilzoo - MY STORE! Well actually it's my friend Amber, but I wanted to give this talented lady a little advertising and I don't have any other link, cause I'm not too great at that!


The idea is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry

So...Here are 6 things you probably did not need to know about me.

1) I am addicted to playing games on Facebook. It's a total time waster, but then again so is watching TV with the remote in my left hand. At least I don't snack when I'm on the computer. Well, that's a bit of a lie, I have been known to snack a little, but not like when I sit staring at the boob tube.

2) I love it when my husband makes me laugh so hard that the tears fall down my face. He is so funny and over the years either he's become funnier and funnier, or, we think so much alike that I'm anticipating the funny and start cracking up.


3) Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be an out-going person. When I was younger I just wanted to be a wallflower. Please, please don't notice me. I am still that way when someone starts asking questions that I don't have the answers to, which sad to say is quite often.

4) Never in a million years did I think that being healthy was the most important thing. Good health was just something I'd taken for granted but not any more.


5) I want for nothing. I am well and truly blessed with family, friends, food and shelter.


6) My very best friends in the world, my husband, my children, and the rest of our amazing family. And of course, my Blogging and FaceBook Friends that offer so much support and encouragement, make me laugh, share their stories and delightful pictures. It doesn't get much better than that. How did I get so lucky?

Here are my six people... The Besth Blog-April, Prak's Tracks-Jolene, Canadian Lutheran Chick-Kristen, Murrayville Son-Cameron, The Frasca Family-Wendy, Tic Blog, Hope.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I finally got around to doing this! Hope you're having a great day!

Allyson said...

Oooh, oooh, Kristen, I just logged into Bloggerland and now I'm heading out to your site!!!!!! Wet, wet, wet coast but other than that, yes we are. xx

cathy said...

hi nanny


its me cameron im change ing my blog so make sure to check it out