Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Maddie!

"When I woke up this mornin' you were on my mind" to quote the words of a song and the title thereof of which I can't remember, naturally. But I do remember that it is my dear sister's birthday today.

Look at these two cuties, probably at Stanley Park. Just Maddie and me hugging a tree. Don't you love the head wear? My huge hat and Maddie's big bow. Say, I seem to remember you wearing that outfit Maddie! Our dear mom made it and no doubt the cute little dress she's wearing too.


I hope dear sister that you have a wonderful day and that your brand new year will be filled with much laughter, love and joy! I can't think of anyone more deserving of that coming true. Happy Birthday Maddie!
Note:
(I don't know how it is on your computer when you open this blog, but on mine, just the top portion of the picture appears. I even went back in, deleted it and reinstalled it. I have to click on the spot where the picture is supposed to be and it opens up to a new screen. Frustrating!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hi there. sometimes the dots background can cause troubles...i've had it on my dd's blog before,it's annoying for sure.I came from Cathy's blog..;-) a local reader ...have a good day.

Allyson said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for that information. I ran into this problem way back when I started blogging, I'm going to check to see if it was b/white too. A friend of Cathy's is always a friend of mine--welcome!