Monday, August 27, 2007

Birthday Updates



























With old technology (read-film in camera), it takes a bit longer to enjoy one's pictures. Here are some "recent" birthday pictures.

Of course Carly in the wonderful hat her big brother so lovingling made for her. The picture with her smiling so large and holding up her 5 fingers is my favourite! Look at the expression on her dear little face!

Cameron jumped into his daddy's arms when he came into the room wearing his matching shirt. I was so happy to capture the happy moment as it happened. It looks like they are joined at the hip.

Big smiles run in the family that's for certain!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Mom! They're absolutely priceless and so sweet.

xo Amy

cathy said...

Mom: Those photos are WAY better than ours...

Love them, love you xo

Allyson said...

Aren't they great? I mean look at the SUBJECT MATTER, how could I go wrong? I know Daddy took one of the pictures of Carly, but it wasn't the one where she is holding up her five little fingers. Such beautiful days, such wonderful summer birthday memories, such beautiful grandchildren. How did I get so lucky? xxxooo

Unknown said...

Fun photos! I esp. love the first one of Carly and her special birthday hat! It's so grand!
And of course, the one of the 'twins's! Wish I was there to celebrate! xoxo