Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Colour Purple


Ask Carly what her favourite colour is and she always answers "PURPLE!" I guess then it was only fitting when it came time to sew up her Kindergarten bag that the answer would be the same, "purple, I only like purple." That certainly made the trip to the fabric store easier.

Well little doll, I hope you like it. More than that though Carly, Nanny and Pappa wish you well as you enter the public school system. We have so many hopes and dreams for you little one. I wonder what you will do when you enter a career? The sky's the limit you tender, gentle, loving little girl. We love you very much.

Carly age 3, and Carly age 4. She's getting ready to celebrate 5 on Sunday!


This beautiful picture was taken at our surprise Anniversary Party. Isn't she a picture in purple? We sure think so.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow - that picture of her in the purple dress is absolutely gorgeous! Happy Birthday Carly!!

Allyson said...

Aunty Amy brought it back from Thailand. I think it was made with her in mind!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

That picture is gorgeous of Carly!! She has such wonderful and loving Grandparents! The C's are a very lucky family to have you guys there for them!

Allyson said...

Aw thanks Pam. We are truly blessed with an abundance of life around us. They make my day.

Yvonne said...

I'm so happy to know someone else has the same "relationship" with their mom as I do with my mom .... it is so precious I pray one day I have the same with mine!

Allyson said...

Yvonne, I believe children learn what they live--they will! Thanks for checking in.