Friday, January 12, 2007

No Blackmail Pictures from Me!

The trouble with glasses, being busy and just plain out of it, is this:

On New Year's Day I brought my camera over to Cathy and Cliff's and took these delightful pictures of the family. Cathy and Cliff thought we might use them as blackmail for something or other and I assured them that I wouldn't.

Then just before Amy and Tyler left for Thailand, I took these fantastic shots of them. Moved them so the light wouldn't appear behind them. Placed them just so in our front hallway. The pictures would be excellent I assured them.

Then, the other morning as Dick was shovelling snow, he decided to take a nice shot of the house all draped in sparkling snow. How gorgeous would that shot be!

Only trouble was, all this time, there wasn't any film in the CAMERA! I'm losing it I tell ya!

One thing I know for certain, those pictures would have been ever so nice, so I'll keep them in my mind's eye.

Cheese!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

How disappointing. I think this is a sign that it is time for you to go digital!

Allyson said...

You are so right Wendy! I thought I'd wait until my lovely old style camera broke down, but it looks like the owner should reassess this option!