Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This Is Not A Christmas Wish List!




With visions of Sugar Plums dancing in most children's heads, my darling, my one and only Grandson wrote out his New Year's Wish List! How I love that boy!

Last year we had the pleasure of his company and we played games, made pizzas, he had a haircut earlier in the day, we laughed, we pretended to direct an orchestra, the whole 9-yards of fun. And here's the thing, he remembered more than I did about the day, so I asked him to write me out a list to remind me of what it was we did. Hence the wonderful Wish List.

Interpretation:

Kerplunk, Aunty Amy's old game

Pizza (homemade) Pepperoni-for him

Origami

Chess (with Pappa)

Ice skating (optional)!!!!!

Hair Cut

Colouring

Crafts

Chocolate covered Peanuts (and other stuff) = Bridge Mixture

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can hardly wait for New Year's Eve day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a SUPER story and cherished moment. Cameron (and all my other cousins) are so smart and thoughtful. It goes to show you ~ (out of the mouth of my Dad all the time...) "Cherish the moment"!
Love you. Andrea xo