Monday, January 26, 2009

A Wonderful Winter Wedding-Who Could Ask for Moore

If anyone tells you you just can't organize a wedding in 5 months, don't you believe them!

Our daughter Amy married the man of her dreams and her parent's prayers were answered for someone to love, cherish and honour her and his name is Tyler. What a wonderful occasion it was including all that led up to it. Those two planned it down to a T and then some. In case you're not a Facebooker, here are some pictures of the day.
The quality of some is awesome, and many are awful so I left out more than I could put here. Check out my darling daughter April's blog for quality and quantity!




































































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a BEAUTIFUL day - you're right, couldn't have asked for MOORE! LOL (Good one A.A.!) The sun was shining (although cold) but what do you expect for a winter wedding!, all the participants and guests of the wedding were beautiful, the venue was beautiful... I could go on. :-)
Thanks for sharing (even though I cheated and viewed thru K's FB account!) (Gotcha!) xo

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos, Amy is a very pretty bride :D That dress is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Those photos are wonderful Mom! I will never forget that walk from the elevator to the limo at the River Rock and the ride to the church... What a day! Thanks for the nice posting. xo Amy

Allyson said...

Hi Andrea-I tagged Kirby knowing it was you-trying to suck you into Facebook, but you are too clever for me, still!!

Anonymous-Thanks, the subject matter is near and dear to my heart. Amy was a sight to behold for sure.

Amy-you are welcome. That was a great ride down wasn't it! The anticipation of arriving at the church was almost too much to take in and over so fast!

Hope Walls said...

My word - how did you muster taking pictures during the ceremony? I have a hard time not crying during my clients' weddings - I'l probably have to get a muzzle when my kids get married lol

Allyson said...

Hope, I think it comes with the territory. Somehow when you become a Nanny to many, you just end up taking that extra step. You will probably be impossible to stop and, your shots will won't be all blurry like mine. I wish I had your wonderful skills.