Monday, August 03, 2009

Double Digits!

Today is our Grandson Cameron's 10th Birthday!
I remember just like it was yesterday, the early morning call from Cathy saying "my water broke". My beloved and I were too excited to go back to sleep and we ended up walking the streets of Richmond on that cool and thundery morning! Today he is officially a decade old. Double digits! Wow.

What a fine young man he is growing up to be. Creative. Jokey. Informative. Gentle. Loving. His parents have done a wonderful job, instilling in him all that they can on how to be a caring and generous spirit. Our world is so much richer. I cannot imagine a life without him in it.

Cameron, Nanny and Pappa love you very much! If the first 10 years are any indication of who you have grown to be, we can't wait to see what the next 10 brings!
Have a very Happy Birthday sweet boy.
All our love,
Nanny and Pappa
xxxoo



No comments: