Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random Facts About ME!

Random Facts About ME!

I was tagged by my beautiful daughter April

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you. http://thebesthblog.blogspot.com/

Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

**Random Facts About Me**

1. Like my mom before she was made to convert, I too am left handed, as are April and Cathy.

2. I love to read in bed before lights out with both arms tucked under the covers these days,
balancing the book as best as I can without taking them out from under! It gets tricky, but I
can do it!

3. I have this little stuffed dog named Chewy in the back of my car that the Grandchildren
love to hold, but only in the car.

4. People might be surprised to know that contrary to my public persona of loud and
boisterous, half the time I never know what to talk to people about.

5. The best part of my day is coming home and staying there.

6. Things pile up on my desk or counter until I can stand it no more, then woosh out they go.

I tag Kristen (after you get your reading done), and my Grandson Cameron (who's Blog has been reinvented and I can't find!) The rest of my blogger faves have just done this-I think. But if you haven't just let me know and I will tag you! Have fun!

No comments: