Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cameron is 9 Today!!!!!

Today as I sit down and write this blog I have a huge smile on my face. Today is our Grandson Cameron's 9th Birthday. His last year as a single digit.

Cameron is such a joy to be around. He likes to joke. He loves riding his bike. He loves playing games on his computer, his Nona's computer and on ours too. He doesn't like playing soccer much, but he can do the splits and do cartwheels like no one I've ever seen. And he can bustamove I'll tell you! He is crafty and uber-creative. He is lively. He can be shy at times. And when he wants to, can scream at such a high pitch it almost breaks your eardrum! His little sisters adore him and when I watch him with the baby he is so gentle and playful with her. It is a sight to behold. He knows his planets and can tell the difference between owl species I didn't even know existed. He loves to read and I think like his Grandpa and his Pappa, the facts and figures stick! Now that's a gift. When he was born, we decided that he was going to be our Renaissance Man, and you know, that is really who he is. Can you tell, we are all totally and madly in love with him.


Cameron, we wish you a VERY HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY! Have a wonderful day and a super new year.


We love you very, very much,

Nanny and Pappa
xxxooo

1 comment:

Hope Walls said...

Happy birthday again to Cameron!