Friday, November 16, 2007

This Family Welcomes . . .


We are delighted to announce the safe arrival of our family's newest member, born at 5:30 p.m., weighing 7 lbs. 8 ozs., a sweet little bundle of love, with a precious tiny little round head and face, and dark hair.


Courtenay Elizabeth! She is a real little doll!


Mommy and Daddy and all the older siblings, Cameron, Claire, Carly and Catie (except perhaps for Caroline, who's too young to realize what a big change is awaiting her) are delighted, especially Carly who knew all along it was going to be a little girl! Tomorrow Aunty Amy and Uncle Tyler will dress them in their Sunday best and take them to meet their little sister.


Mommy looked georgous, I wish I knew how to download my pictures so that you could see for yourself, and while she was tired, she was feeling good. That daughter of ours is amazing.

We are blessed.

Welcome to the family little Miss Courteny.

xxxxooo

6 comments:

The Hoegler Family said...

Congratulations. That is wonderful news, another girl, and I love the name too.
Give my love to Cathy and Cliff and all the kids.

Love from Hege with family

AmberW said...

You will never know how many times I refreshed this page!!! I am so happy for their little family :) And I cannot wait to see this little cutie-pah-tootie!!!!! Congratulations Empey family :)

Mrs. Merriman said...

Congrats to everyone!! Can't wait to meet her :D xoxo

Allyson said...

Thank you dear friends. The enchantment and excitement of the birth of a baby, especially when in your very own family, never tires. I might be tired out from looking after the other 5, but exhilarated with Courtney Elizabeth's arrival. She is a marvel. Love, Allyson xxx

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Please wish Cathy my best! I saw an update on Cynthia's facebook and knew if I checked your blog, there would be something.

I was so wrong - I was on the blue team the whole time, but I'm glad she's here, safe and sound.

Allyson said...

You and Cameron! What I think now,is that we were just so blessed to have a boy in our lives. He had to make his way to us, before the "pink" hormones took right over. Don't get me wrong, we are over the moon happy to have this little darling join us. I was team pink all along and so was Carly!
I will most certainly pass along your greetings. I believe they'll be home tonight.